Sunday, February 2, 2014

Introduction of Myself

I quick introduction of myself: My name is Mimi Keung.  On top of my already busy schedule I find time to show off my crafty side by making handmade greeting cards.  And that's what this blog is all about!  Hope you enjoy it!
 
I am a newbie Stampin' Up! Demonstrator therefore I will be using mainly their products.

SHOW OFF TIME!


 
Here's a card I have created today.
 
Supply List:
 - Elegant Eggplant Cardstock (for the card)
 - Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper (for the background)
 - Crumb Cake Cardstock (for the lattice)
 - Silver Glitter Paper (cut into a circle using the circle framelits)
 - Starburst Sayings Stamp Set (Cut using Starburst Framelits)
 - Butterflies using paper from the Sweet Sorbet DSP
 
All cards on this blog can be purchased on my ebay Store:
I offer FREE SHIPPING on all "Buy it Now" listings.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous ^^

    Stephy ♥ http://dearstephiiie.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete